quarta-feira, janeiro 14, 2009

Queens of Jamaica

Queens of Jamaica - The Ladies Who Made Reggae
O titulo ja ta dizendo tudo. As rainhas do reggae em um soh CD. Vale a pena conferir o bang

1. (You're) My Desire - Rita Marley and The Soulettes
2. Kansas City - Joya Landis
3. Don't touch me tomato - Phyllis Dillon
4. It's you i love - The Webber Sisters
5. I let you go boy - Dawn Penn
6. Barbwire (O mama) - Nora Dean
7. Zipa dee do da - Judy Mowatt and The Gaylettes
8. Work it - Dorothy Reid
9. Sincerely - Ken Parker and Dorothy Russell
10. Take you for a ride - Girl Satchmo
11. Angie la la (Ay ay ay) - Nora Dean
12. When the lights are low - Joya Landis
13. Unexpected places - Hortense Ellis
14. Ethiopia - Carole Cole & Sister P (Aisha Morrson)
15. Aily i - Cynthia Richards
16. With all my heart - Hortense Ellis
17. Something - Phyllis Dillon
18. Give it to me (All your love) - Dorothy Reid
19. I'll be lonely - Joya & John
20. I'm Gone - Derrick Morgan & Hortense Ellis

Nenhum comentário: